Designed to mount directly to the carriage (Class 2A) of the forklift truck, this hydraulically operated scoop is simply connect to the auxiliary valve on the fork truck to operate. By mounting this Forklift Scoop to directly to the truck carriage, you will be turning your forklift truck into a dedicated loader, which in turn can diminish the need for buying in extra plant machinery. With a volumetric capacity ranging from 0.2m3 to 1.0m3, our hydraulically operated carriage mounted scoop is suitable for use for a wide range of loading and unloading applications. Due to the hydraulic function, the tipping bucket has a infinitely controllable discharge rate, therefore helping to reduce product spillage and reducing wastage costs N.B. Supplied without hoses. Like all our Forklift Attachments, these forklift scoops come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Mounted directly onto the forklift truck carriage for converting forklift into a dedicated loader, reducing the need and cost for extra plant machinery.
• Hydraulic operation allows tipping from within truck cab, therefore helping to speed up productivity whilst reducing labour costs.
• Infinitely controllable discharge rate to reduce product spillage and wastage costs.
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Model | Volume capacity options:
CMS 20H | 0.20m3
CMS 40H | 0.40m3
CMS 50H | 0.50m3
Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.