The Easyfill Hydraulic forklift scoop comes with hydraulic tipping and simply requires an auxiliary hydraulic valve on the forklift truck to operate. Ideally suited for handling sand, gravel and aggregate, this "Super Scoop" offers a compact design with easy filling characteristics and good manoeuvrability. Manufactured from robust and durable heavy duty thick steel, this hydraulic tipping bucket has an under-slung design, which positions the scoops bucket close to the forklift. The benefit of this under-slung design is that smaller forklifts with smaller lifting capacities can be used as the load centre (distance from truck to attachment) is kept to a minimum. Heel pin retention ensures the forklift bucket is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck. N.B. Supplied without hoses. Like all our Forklift Attachments, these forklift scoops come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Hydraulic operation allows the scoop to be tipped and operated from within the truck cab, therefore speeding up operations and increasing productivity.
• Under-slung bucket below forklift forks brings the scoop closer to the forklift mast, therefore allowing for smaller forklifts with smaller lifting capacities to be used.
• Strong compact design for durability and long service life.
• Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time.
• Simple mechanical operation offers low maintenance requirements and lower servicing costs.
• Heel pin retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Model | Volume capacity options:
FMS 20H | 0.20m3
FMS 40H | 0.40m3
FMS 50H | 0.50m3
Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.