The MSC long reach hydraulic scoop is the ideal forklift bucket for loading small vans and charging hoppers with the added advantage of being hydraulically operated. The forklift scoop simply requires an auxiliary hydraulic valve on the fork truck to operate. The long reach design of this scoop means discharging materials into the centre of a lorry is easily achieved, whilst the shallow tipping arc of the bucket also means the scoop is ideal when it comes to loading or unloading when headroom is limited. N.B. Supplied without hoses. Like all our Forklift Attachments, these forklift scoops come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Hydraulic operation allows tipping from within truck cab, therefore helping to speed up productivity whilst reducing labour costs.
• Bucket positioned forward of truck forks, giving long reach capabilities when it comes to loading into backs of vans or lorries.
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling.
• Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time.
• Large 'T' screw retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Model | Volume capacity options:
MSC 20H | 0.20m3
MSC 40H | 0.40m3
MSC 50H | 0.50m3
Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.