One of our best selling Forklift Scoops and the ideal scoop when it comes to loading small vans and charging hoppers. The long reach of our Multiscoop allows discharge of materials into the centre of a lorry, whilst the small tipping arc, makes the scoop perfect for discharge where headroom is confined. Manufactured utilising a heavy duty design, this forklift scoop is mechanical in operation and comes with an easy to operate tipping mechanism. Securement of the forklift scoop to the forklift truck is via large 'T' screw retention. A multi purpose forklift scoop that has been a firm favourite for our customers over many years. Like all our Forklift Attachments, these forklift scoops come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Bucket positioned forward of truck forks, giving long reach capabilities when it comes to loading into backs of vans or lorries.
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling.
• Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time.
• Simple mechanical operation offers low maintenance requirements and lower servicing costs.
• Large 'T' screw retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Model | Volume capacity options:
MSC 20M | 0.20m3
MSC 40M | 0.40m3
MSC 50M | 0.50m3
Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.