This forklift scoop gives all the same characteristics of our standard Multiscoop but with the additional benefit of being calibrated and stamped by the Trading Standards Department. The ideal Forklift Scoop for point of sale measurement. The long reach of this Multiscoop allows discharge of materials into the centre of a lorry, whilst the small tipping arc, makes the scoop perfect for discharge where headroom is confined. Manufactured from robust and durable heavy duty thick steel and with simple mechanical operation incorporating an easy to release tipping handle, our calibrated Multiscoop is the perfect choice for many of our customers when it comes point of sale measurement and loading of loose material. Large 'T' screw retention ensures the forklift bucket is securely fastened to the lift truck. Like all our Forklift Attachments, these forklift scoops come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Calibrated by the Trading Standards Department, allows for accurate measurement at point of sale.
• Bucket positioned forward of truck forks, giving long reach capabilities when it comes to loading into backs of vans or lorries.
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling.
• Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time.
• Simple mechanical operation offers low maintenance requirements and lower servicing costs.
• Large 'T' screw retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Model | Volume capacity options:
MSC 20MC | 0.20m3
MSC 40MC | 0.40m3
Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.