This heavy duty Galvanised forklift tipping bin has all the same design characteristics as our heavy duty painted tipping bins, but comes with a hot dipped Galvanised finish, making it ideally suited for working in corrosive environments or where corrosive waste is being put into the skip. Our range of forklift bins and Forklift Tipping Skips are ideal for placing in production or storage areas, to help keep working areas clear whilst allowing safe and speedy removal of scrap or rubbish. The heavy duty nature of the forklift bin also makes it suitable for working with material of a robust nature. Manufactured with a heavy duty 5mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our heavy duty range of Galvanised tipping bins are the perfect solution to waste handling when non corrosive properties are required. Emptying of the forklift skips contents is carried out by a simple to operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the tip skip to roll forward and empty. Like all our Forklift Attachments, all tipping bins come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Manufactured from mild steel with a hot dipped Galvanised finish, offering non-corrosive properties.
• Heavy duty body and steel under frames ensures long service life properties in the most arduous of conditions.
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping.
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties.
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly.
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required).
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks.
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required.
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required).
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Volume | Capacity options:
0.4m³ | 1000kg
0.8m³ | 1000kg
1.20m³ | 1250kg
1.60m³ | 1500kg
5mm gauge steel with a hot dipped galvanised finish
Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.