Our meshed extension sided 'Packaging' Tipping Skips are the ideal waste skips to choose when you are handling waste that has a low weight to high volume ratio, such as waste paper, cardboard and packaging materials. This range of forklift tipping skips provide extra cubic volume by utilising 500mm high meshed extensions to the three sides, which in turn gives the tipping skips a higher volumetric capacity and added rigidity without a significant increase in the skips actual weight. Like all the forklift tipping skip attachments that we manufacture, the design characteristics of our meshed extension sided 'Packaging' tip skips have come about from the accumulation of over 40 years industry experience. Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our meshed extension sided tipping skips are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of waste and rubbish. Emptying of the forklift skips contents is carried out by a simple to operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the skip to roll forward and tip. With a mild steel construction, the tipping skips can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation, and like all our Forklift Attachments, these tipping skips come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Raised meshed extension sides, ideal for high volume and low weight material by increasing skips cubic volume.
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties.
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping.
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties.
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly.
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required).
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks.
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required.
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required).
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Volume | Capacity options:
0.4m³ | 1000kg
0.8m³ | 1000kg
1.20m³ | 1250kg
1.60m³ | 1500kg
3mm gauge steel
Height of mesh extension sides: 500mm Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.