Fully stainless steel in construction, our range of stainless steel Tipping Skips are designed for use primarily in the food and drinks industry, where corrosion resistance and the minimisation of contamination is vital. Every part of the tipping bin is manufactured from stainless steel, making it suitable for pressure washing or steam cleaning. Our stainless steel forklift tipping skips, with spark proof properties, can come ATEX certified if required allowing for use in potentially hazardous and explosive atmospheres. Like all our Forklift Attachments, they come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel, offering spark proof non-corrosive properties.
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties.
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping.
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties.
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly.
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required).
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks.
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required.
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required).
• CE marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Volume | Capacity options:
0.4m³ | 1000kg
0.8m³ | 1000kg
1.20m³ | 1250kg
1.60m³ | 1500kg
2.00m³ | 1500kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.