Wheelie bins are an ever popular choice for using as waste receptacles in the working environment. While their lightweight mobile design can make positioning and moving over short distances easier, it can sometimes prove problematic when it comes to emptying and dispensing the contents. In Ireland we have developed our forklift wheelie bin handler to overcome this problem. The wheelie bin handler is simply fitted to the forklift truck forks, and with the aid of a manual winch mechanism, allows the wheelie bins to be picked up and emptied without the need for manual handling, thus reducing risk of injury whilst increasing Health & Safety on site. The wheelie bin handler simply picks up the wheelie bin via the bins handle, and by means of a pull cord attached to the wheel and the other end fed through the winch, the wheelie bin will pivot forward allowing the lid to open once the forklift mast is raised and the winch mechanism is operated. For added convenience, the forklift wheelie bin handler will be supplied with a locating stand, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Suitable for use with 90 -240 litre wheelie bins, offering flexibility of use over the most popular sizes of wheelie bins
- Simple winch mechanism allows wheelie bins to be tipped without manual handling, thus reducing risk of back injury
- Supplied with locating stand for quick and easy fitment to forklift whilst reducing downtime
- Large T screw retention to forklift forks to ensure the wheelie bin handler is fastened to the forklift safely
- Painted in high gloss yellow finish to highlight visibility on forklift truck
- CE marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.