Forklift Works Platforms are designed to create a safe elevated work space. The high mesh back is a safety feature, protecting personnel from coming into contact with the mast on the forklift and ensuring that they can be working just as efficiently safely. There's also hand rails off-set 50mm away from either side of this workspace for an additional layer of protection while you're up there! Everything about forklift safety cages ensures your comfort and convenience in addition to providing stable ground for various tasks at different heights. The anchor points for lanyards and safety lines and a lift up rail on the side as the access point are other safety features of the platform.
Features & benefits include:
• Standard width fork sockets reduces the need for adjustment of forks.
• Heel Pin locking system for fork sockets as standard.
• Safety Handrail.
• Anchor Points for Lanyards.
• Low Maintenance.
• Non-slip checkered plate floor.
• Kick plate.
• Wire-mesh mast protector.
• Gravity trap access rail.
• Individual plant number can be welded onto Work Platform for owner identification.
• Painted in your own colour or Galvanised.
1200mm x 1200mm
1800mm x 1200mm
2500mm x 1200mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.