The Invicta Fork Extensions provide a simple, but effective method of handling the occasional long and awkward load that extends past the tips of the parent fork arm (maximum overhang 66%). These forklift extensions are commonly used within the construction or lifting industries where a smooth underside reduces damage to the product.
Features & benefits include:
• Tip thickness 6mm for ease of splitting packs
• Single channel fabrication with fully plated underside
• Fully pressed profile with rounded corners
• Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
• Fully enclosed finish on all 4 sides
• Painted black
N.B. Fork extension length should not exceed existing fork length by more that 66%. All of our fork extensions meet EU regulations.
Sold in pairs
Brand: Model: IFE-N/F Number of pieces in pack: 2 Capacity at half extension length: 2000kg For maximum fork size of: 100mm x 50mm Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.