The Invicta Low-Level Forklift Tipping Skip can be easily positioned at the end of a conveyor, dross shoot or manufacturing line to collect bi-products that are below waist level. The skip is supplied as manual operation as standard, but automatic tipping at high level can be achieved by ordering the conversion kit allowing the forklift / tele handler driver to empty the skip without leaving the safety of his seat.
Features & benefits include:
• Low loading height.
• Reinforced leading edge and body sides.
• 4-way fork pocket entry.
• Secondary Locking Mechanism to prevent accidental discharge.
• Fully seam welded for retention of fluids.
• Manual handle override.
• Maximum fork section 150mm x 60mm at 683mm centres.
• Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck.
• Painted bright orange for safety.
• Conversion kit for automatic operation.
• 125mm diameter nylon castors.
• Colour finish for waste separation or department.
Brand: Model: ILUS Capacity options: 700kg
Documentation: PM28 Compliant and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.