The Invicta Forklift Mesh Enclosure Combination Tipping Skip is designed to simplify the holding, movement and disposal of material in confined areas with the unique ‘4 way entry’ base. The forklift tipping skip is supplied as manual operation as standard, but automatic tipping at high level can be achieved by ordering the conversion kit allowing the forklift / tele handler driver to empty the skip without leaving the safety of his seat. This mesh enclosure allows a greater nominal capacity for those lighter waste / high volume environments such as cardboard and plastics. This product comes with both the Combi Tipping Skip and the Mesh Enclosure Sides.
*Add 705mm to body height to give overall skip height
** Add 230mm to body length to give overall skip length
Features & benefits include:
• Mesh sides x 500mm high.
• Low loading height.
• Reinforced leading edge and body sides.
• 4 way fork pocket entry.
• Secondary Locking Mechanism to prevent accidental discharge.
• Fully seam welded for retention of fluids.
• Manual handle override.
• Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 675 mm centres.
• Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck.
• Painted bright orange for safety.
• Conversion kit for automatic operation.
• 125mm diameter nylon castors.
• Colour finish for waste separation or department.
Brand: Model: ICUS-MESH Capacity options: 700kg | 0.5m³
900kg | 0.9m³
1200kg | 1.2m³
1600kg | 1.5m³
2200kg | 1.8m³
Dimensions (LxWxH): 1220mm x 1030mm x 690mm (700kg)
1600mm x 1060mm x 830mm (900kg)
1600mm x 1300mm x 830mm (1200kg)
1600mm x1560mm x 830mm (1600kg)
1800mm x 1560mm x 955mm (2200kg)
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Specification sheet (Mesh Enclosure): Specification Sheet (Combi Tipping Skip): Optional Extras Sheet:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.