The Orit Lifting Clamp "Octopus" is suitable for handling steps, kerb stones, L-stones, etc. in conjunction with a lifting device. Easily adjustable opening width by means of a spring-loaded bolt. Considerable inside height. Conical kerb stones are also grip.
- Suitable for handling steps, kerb stones, L-stones, etc. in conjunction with a lifting device.
- Easily adjustable opening width by means of a spring-loaded bolt.
- Considerable inside height.
- Conical kerb stones are also gripped securely, as the gripper has an inside height of 185 mm thus being able to grip underneath the conical form, grip underneath the conical form.
- Automatic release for fully automatic switch-over from “full” to “empty”.
- Exchangeable profiled rubber grippers.
- Widiapoints for slippery objects.
- Powder coated
View the full collection here.
Brand: Number of units in pack: 1 per box Clamping depth: 190 mm Min. width setting: 50 mm Min. width setting: 600 mm Max. load: 600 kg Surface Treatment: Powder coated yellow (RAL 1021) Product dimensions: 660 mm x 580 mm x 840 mm Optimal Packaging measures:
L x W x H
1450 mm x 1160 mm x 2250 mm Documentation: CE marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.