MWS, Manual winch with spur gear drive with capacities ranging from150kg to 1500kg for use where no electricity is available or in a dirty environment.Wire rope sold separately.
Features and benefits include:
- Enclosed gear drive for protection of internal parts, even under tough working conditions.
- Spur gears on roller bearings, rope drum on plain bearings.
- Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles etc.
- They have a self-locking, anti-kickback and adjustable crank handle for fast lifting of smaller loads, resulting in lowest possible handle effort and rapid winding of the rope.
- Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely sensitive lowering of the load. Unintentional brake release is prevented even with swinging loads.
- They are suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of -20°C up to +40°C.
All winches are supplied WITHOUT wire rope
These winches are not designed for passenger elevation and must not be used for this purpose!
Brand: Unit Type
Lifting capacity - 1st rope layer:
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.