Our Regular Duty Forklift and Telehandler Tipping Skips in Ireland are manufactured with a 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame. These skips are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of general factory waste and rubbish. Emptying of the forklift and telehandler skip's contents is carried out by a simple-to-operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the tip skip to roll forward and empty. You also have the option below to add castors so that it is easy to move around. With a mild steel construction, our tipping skips for sale come supplied in 5 different colours: Yellow, Blue, Green White or Red or White which helps with your waste segregation. Like all our forklift attachments they come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties.
- Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping.
- Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties.
- Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly.
- Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks.
- Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required.
- Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required).
- 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.