The RR-Industrietechnik RAK-One Safety Cage platforms were built for forklifts and other industrial trucks with forks. They provide safety during maintenance and repair work on higher parts of buildings, ceiling lighting, inventory taking, etc. and in accordance with accident prevention regulations (UVV). In addition, this product, due to a non-slip work surface and their robust steel construction, ensure safe working at various heights. To prevent a forklift safety cage from slipping off the forks, it is secured behind the back of the fork with a pin or chain safety device (RAK-One). The safety cages are equipped with a tool tray as standard.
Features & benefits include:
• For various forklifts, also reach trucks (NOT suitable for pedestrian stackers).
• Permitted for: 2 person.
• Equipped with entry pockets for pick-up by forks.
• Pin safety device at the entry pockets prevents slipping off the forks to get on, the middle safety strut is pushed upwards.
• TÜV certified working platform (GS), manufactured according to BGVD 27.03 and BGVD 27.13.
• A non-slip working plate and a stable round tube steel construction ensure safe working.
• With tool tray as standard.
• Back wall made of wire mesh, can be folded up to parapet height.
• Includes PPE/Harness Anchor Points as standard.
Brand: Model: Rak-One
Weight: 200 kg Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height):
800 mm x 800 mm x 1900 mm
Capacity: 70 kg Colour:
RAL 5010 | Gentian Blue
RAL 3000 | Flame Red
RAL 2004 | Pure Orange
RAL 5018 | Turquoise Blue
RAL 6011 | Reseda Green
RAL 7005 | Mouse Grey
RAL 7016 | Anthracite Grey
CE marked and provided with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.