The RR-Industrietechnik RGK Forklift Tipping Skip (Large) serves as an optimal solution for collecting and transporting heavy production raw materials and operational waste. The forklift tipping skip tilts independently on a roll-off skid so that there is no impact on the lift mast of the forklift during emptying. Unlocking by cable pull from the forklift seat saves a lot of time and is also gentle on the body and safe. An additional chain safety device prevents slipping off the forks. Due to a 3mm steel plate with all-round edge reinforcement and a base frame made of 6mm steel plate with cross reinforcement, the skip is very durable and robust.
Features & benefits include:
• Large capacity tipping skip for collection and transport of voluminous and heavy production raw materials.
• Unlocking by cable pull from the forklift seat.
• Chain safety device against slipping off the tines.
• Skip body made of 3 mm steel plate.
• Base frame made of 6 mm sheet steel with cross reinforcements.
• Powder-coated or hot-dip galvanized.
• Yellow/black warning stripes in accordance with ASR A 1.3 marking requirements.
Brand: Model: RGK Pouring Edge Height: 1045mm
Volume | Capacity:
3.0m³ | 3000kg
4.0m³ | 3000kg
5.0m³ | 3000kg
RAL 5010 | Gentian Blue
RAL 3000 | Flame Red
RAL 2004 | Pure Orange
RAL 5018 | Turquoise Blue
RAL 6011 | Reseda Green
RAL 7005 | Mouse Grey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.