The RR-Industrietechnik RKC Forklift Base-Emptying Skip is the ideal complement for the collection of heavy production raw materials as it has a robust construction, a high load capacity, and a hinged-bottom container. The bell shape prevents jamming and guarantees complete emptying. When the bin is set down, the bottom flap closes by itself. Unlocking by cable pull from the forklift seat saves a lot of time and is also gentle on the body and safe. An additional chain safety device prevents the forks from slipping off.
Features & benefits include:
• Robust folding floor container with high load capacity for collecting heavy production raw materials.
• Chain protection against slipping off the tines.
• Automatic closing of the bottom flap when setting down.
• Unlocking by cable pull from the forklift seat.
• Trough made of 3 mm sheet steel, continuous entry pockets made of 6 mm sheet steel.
• Yellow/black warning stripes according to ASR A 1.3.
• Crane eyes,
• Locking mechanism: protection of the locking mechanism against shocks, blows, etc.
Brand: Model: RKC Fill level:
750mm - 1350mm
Load capacity: 2000kg - 3000kg
Colours, optionally in:
RAL 5010 | Gentian blue
RAL 3000 | Fire Red
RAL 2004 | Pure orange
RAL 5018 | Turquoise blue
RAL 6011 | Reseda green
RAL 7005 | Mouse grey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.