The RR-Industrietechnik RLH Forklift Raised Jib, also known as a crane arm, is the ideal attachment to extend the reach of your forklift truck. This variant is characterised by a production from continuous tube and thus a very high strength. A distinction is made here between two variants, both of which have an inclination of 25°. You can choose between type RLH-1 (rigid version) and type RLH-T1 (telescopic version). Our Forklift Crane Jibs have a load capacity of up to 1000kg. An additional chain safety device prevents slipping off the forks. With this attachment, your forklift becomes a crane within seconds.
Features & benefits include:
• Ideal for the installation and removal of heavy machine parts,
• For load handling from above,
• The crane arm converts the truck into a crane,
• The crane arm extends the reach of the truck,
• Chain safety device to prevent slipping from the tines,
• Robust steel construction made of 6 mm sheet steel,
• Swivelling safety swivel hook,
• Yellow/black warning stripes according to ASR A 1.3.
Brand: Model: RLH Load capacity: RLH-1 | 350-1000kg
RLH-T1 | 175-1000kg
Weight: RLH-1 | 52kg
RLH-T1 | 62kg
Depth: RLH-1 | 1390mm
RLH-T1 | 1650mm
RAL 5010 | Gentian blue
RAL 3000 | Flame Red
RAL 2004 | Pure orange
RAL 5018 | Turquoise blue
RAL 6011 | Reseda green
RAL 7005 | Mouse grey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.