The RR-Industrietechnik RMK Heavy Duty Forklift Tipping Skip serves as an optimal solution for collecting and transporting heavy production raw materials and operational waste. The skip tilts independently on a roll-off skid so that there is no impact on the lift mast of the forklift during emptying. Unlocking by cable pull from the forklift seat saves a lot of time and is also gentle on the body and safe. An additional chain safety device prevents slipping off the forks. Due to a 3mm steel plate with all-round edge reinforcement and a base frame made of 6mm steel plate with cross reinforcement, the skip is very durable and robust.
Features & benefits include:
• Hutch made of 3 mm steel sheet with all-round edge reinforcement.
• Base frame made of 6 mm sheet steel with cross reinforcement
• Gentle on the forklift: due to the roll-off skids there is no impact on the lifting frame of the forklift during the emptying process
• Unlocking by cable pull from the forklift seat
• Chain safety device against slipping off the tines
Brand: Model: RMK Volume | Capacity:
0.3m³ | 1500kg
0.5m³ | 2500kg
0.8m³ | 3000kg
1.0m³ | 3000kg
1.2m³ | 3000kg
1.5m³ | 3000kg
2.0m³ | 3000kg
RAL 5010 | Gentian Blue
RAL 3000 | Flame Red
RAL 2004 | Pure Orange
RAL 5018 | Turquoise Blue
RAL 6011 | Reseda Green
RAL 7005 | Mouse Grey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.