The RR-Industrietechnik RMW Wheelie Bin Tipper is an attachment for the forklift truck for emptying commercially available large dustbins. A special lock ensures that the bin remains firmly anchored in the linkage during the tipping process. Another advantage in terms of maneuverability is that the tipping process is triggered by gravity, guaranteeing you a reliable operation. Our RMW type waste bin turner can be conveniently emptied by an employee from a forklift truck via a cable pull.
• Thanks to its special closure, the bin remains firmly anchored in the linkage during the tipping process.
• The tipping process is triggered by gravity, which guarantees that the process is carried out reliably.
• The dustbin turner can be conveniently emptied from the forklift seat via a cable pull.
• The dustbin turner is made of a very robust welded steel construction and powder-coated.
• The dustbin turner has yellow/black warning stripes in accordance with ASR A 1.3.
Brand: Model: RMW Dimensions Width x Diameter x Height:
1000mm x 1000mm x 1080mm Suitable for bins of volume: 120 litre + 240 litre Weight: 85kg Colours, powder-coated optionally in:
RAL 5010 | Gentian blue
RAL 3000 | Fire Red
RAL 2004 | Pure orange
RAL 5018 | Turquoise blue
RAL 6011 | Reseda green
RAL 7005 | Mouse grey
RAL 7016 | Anthracite grey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.