The RS type forklift bucket is ideal for the effective removal of bulky and heavy bulk materials as well as larger snow masses. The scraper bar made of special steel is designed to slope forward so that it simply slides under the bulk materials, making the pick-up more thorough and effective than a shovel equipped without a scraper bar. The very simple pick-up of the forklift bucket via it forks and the easy emptying by cable pull from the forklift seat also underline the economic efficiency. A robust welded steel construction and the all-round edge profiling ensure a very long service life.
- Specially designed for bulky and coarse bulk materials and snow masses.
- Easy to pick up with the forks.
- Emptying by cable from the driver's seat.
- Interceptor shear with tension spring between container bottom and base frame.
- Scraper bar made of knife steel.
- Chain safety device to prevent slipping off the tines.
- Bucket made of 3 mm sheet steel, base frame made of 6 mm sheet steel
- Powder coated
- Yellow/black warning stripes in accordance with ASR A 1.3
Brand: Model: RS Volume:
0.5m³ - 1.5m³ Load capacity: 1500kg - 2000kg
Colours, optionally in:
RAL 5010 | Gentian blue
RAL 3000 | Fire Red
RAL 2004 | Pure orange
RAL 5018 | Turquoise blue
RAL 6011 | Reseda green
RAL 7005 | Mouse grey
RAL 7016 | Anthracite grey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.