The RR-Industrietechnik RSLF Silo wagon for collecting and emptying fine-grained and liquid materials (e.g. quartz sand, powder, etc.) The chassis is made of high-quality sectional steel. The 3 mm thick sheet steel box is built in a funnel shape and the scissor lock can be operated with a hand lever. Standard with entry pockets (200 x 60mm) and an intermediate dimension of 720mm. The silo trolley is suitable for grain sizes from 3mm upwards. The overall height of the rollers is 210mm.
Features & benefits:
• Carriage made of high-quality professional steel,
• Shear lock with hand lever,
• Suitable for bulk material, chips, small parts, fodder or feed from a grain size of 3 mm upwards,
• Chain safety device against slipping off the tines,
Equipment and workmanship:
• Funnel-shaped, 3 mm thick sheet steel box,
• Height of castors 210 mm ,
• With 2 swivel castors and 2 fixed castors,
• Lock opening 300 mm x 300 mm.
• Yellow/black warning stripes according to ASR A 1.3.
Brand: Model: RSLF Model | Volume options: RSLF-375 (0.37m³)
RAL 5010 | Gentian blue
RAL 3000 | Fire Red
RAL 2004 | Pure orange
RAL 5018 | Turquoise blue
RAL 6011 | Reseda green
RAL 7005 | Mouse grey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.