The RR-Industrietechnik RWG-1 is a drum drip collecting tray for the storage of environmentally hazardous liquids. The wide range of different steel trays that we offer are in accordance with the relevant regulations. All collection trays are available exclusively in galvanised design. The drip collecting trays are made of 3mm sheet steel for a robust steel construction. They are ideally suited for the storage of water-polluting and flammable liquids. A profiled edge on both sides provides additional stability. Our drip trays comply with the prescribed StawaR guidelines.
- Declaration of conformity according to StawaR.
- Robust steel construction made of 3mm sheet steel.
- Hot-dip galvanised according to DIN EN ISO 1461.
- Incl. galvanised and removable grating.
- Edge profiling on both sides for additional stability.
- Storage of flammable liquids (F/F+) in accordance with the law.
- Storage of substances hazardous to water (WGK 1-3) in accordance with the law.
Brand: Model: RWG-1 Dimensions (WxDxH):
800 mm x 800 mm x 455 mm
Capacity for: 1 x 200 litre drum Underrun Height: 100mm Capacity: 100 kg Collecting volume: 200 litre
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.