Forklift tipping skips are useful pieces of equipment to turn your forklift into a device for collecting and disposing factory waste and rubbish. These help to save space, and ensure you get the most out of your forklift. These forklift tipping skips are ideal for handling and moving materials and facilitating waste management on site. With a robust body construction, reinforced body rim, robust tipping frame and a high quality paint finish the skip has been designed and manufactured to make them a fully watertight and durable skip. The Forklift Tipping Skip is available in different standard sizes and customised options are available.
Features & benefits include:
• Standard width fork sockets reduces the need for adjustment of forks.
• Comes complete with a safety restraint chain as standard.
• Hand release tipping handle.
• Easy tipping mechanism.
• Easy & Reliable Tipping Action.
• Low Maintenance.
• Standard 3mm Mild Steel Plate Body.
• Standard Colour: Orange.
• Mode of Lifting : Forklift / Teleporter / Crane / Gantry.
Contact us for optional extras:
• Caster wheel assemblies for easy movement.
• Side extensions (greedy boards 250mm steel mesh or steel).
• Lifting eyes & Tipping safety lock are available for crane work.
• Tarpaulin / PVC covers available c/w hooks welded on skip.
• Steel Lid / cover hinged or fixed.
• Debris Net hooks welded on skip.
• Debris Net.
• Individual plant number can be welded to skip for owner identification.
• Painted in your own colour or Galvanised.
• Side entry fork sockets for manoeuvrability and side tipping.
• 5mm / 8mm Mild Steel Plate Body.
• Heel Pin locking system for fork sockets.
• Self-Tipping mechanism.
Volume | Capacity options:
1000kg | 1000 litre
1500kg | 1200 litre
2000kg | 1500 litre
2000kg | 2000 litre
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.