Teleporter work platforms are designed to provide a safe, elevated space for workers. They are suitable as personnel access platforms for exceptional circumstances or unscheduled emergency work. The design of the platform ensures that personnel can operate safely and efficiently by providing hand rails on each side at half-height with 50mm off from the outside edge as an added safety measure. The anchor points for lanyards and safety lines and a lift up rail on the side as the access point are other safety features of the platform. The Teleporter Work Platform can be manufactured as a direct mount or fork mount.
Features & benefits include:
• Standard width fork sockets.
• Safety Handrail.
• Anchor Points for Lanyards.
• Low Maintenance.
• Non-slip checkered plate floor.
• Kick plate.
• Gravity trap access rail.
• Individual plant number can be welded onto Work Platform for owner identification.
• Painted in your own colour or Galvanised.
• Direct Mount brackets to suit JCB, Manitou or any other machine. (A Direct Mount cannot be used with forks sockets).
1200mm x 1200mm
1800mm x 1200mm
2500mm x 1200mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.