The Tiger BCA Angle Beam Clamp. This BCA clamp serves as an anchor or lifting point when attached to an overhead steel angle section approved for lifting applications. This clamp can be used up to a maximum of 15° from the vertical.
- 1.0t and 3.0t capacities available
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment when attached to overhead steel angle section approved for lifting applications
- Shackle suspension point V shaped clamping jaws ensures safe and secure grip
- Designed to accommodate a wide range of steel angle sections
- No tools required – integrated adjusting screw spindle
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Factor of safety: 5:1 for straight pulling and lifting, 4:1 at other angles stated
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 and AS4991.
Model: BCA Capacity | Clamp Width: 1000kg | From 38mm up to 101mm
3000kg | From 101mm up to 203mm
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.