The globally tried and tested Tiger BCU Universal Beam Clamp has been designed not only for vertical use, but also for side load applications, where conventional clamps are not suitable. These Beam Clamps are highly flexible in application and can be used for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point. It can be loaded at any angle and eliminates the use of spreader beams in various lifting operations. New 10t deep flange option available
Warning: Do not exceed working load limits or use this equipment for lifting flat plate sections
Features & benefits:
• Full rated capacity at any lifting angle.
• 2.0t, 3.0t, 5.0t and 10.0t capacities available.
• New 10t deep flange option (to 40mm).
• Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment.
• Low headroom design.
• Highly flexible – for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point.
• Designed for both vertical and side loading applications - can be loaded at any angle.
• Suitable for pulling and lifting at angles across the beam.
• Designed to accommodate a wide range of beam widths.
• Multidirectional adjusting screw spindle ensures a high clamping force to beam web.
• Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option).
• Factor of safety: 5:1 for straight pulling and lifting, 4:1 at all other angles.
• Complies with ASME B30.20 and EN13155 :2003+A2 :2009.
Model: BCU Capacity | Clamp Width options: 2000kg | From 76mm up to 190mm
3000kg | From 125mm up to 204mm
5000kg | From 125mm up to 305mm
10000kg | From 125mm up to 305mm
10000kg | From 125mm up to 305mm (Large)
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.