Tiger Beam anchors re used as anchorage connectors for personal fall arrest systems. They are designed to be attached to Horizontal I-Beams with an attached personal fall arrest system (full body safety harness, shock absorbing lanyard or fall arrest block). This Tiger single jaw sliding clamp can also be attached to Vertical I-Beams.
These units meet the requirements of EN 795:2012/B and ANSI/ASSE Z359.1-2007
CE Certified - CE 1019
- Anchorage connectors for personal fall arrest systems.
- Quick and versatile anchorage point for personal fall protection equipment.
- Unit weight from 1.9kg – 2.5kg.
- Minimum Breaking Strength 22.3 kN (5,000 lb/2.27 tonne).
- Beam width ranges 2.5" to 24", 6.35cm to 60cm.
Model: TYAA14 Clamp flange size options: From 2.5 up to 12 inch | From 63.5 up to 300mm
From 2.5 up to 18 inch | From 63.5 up to 450mm
From 2.5 up to 24 inch | rom 63.5 up to 600 mm
Minimum Breaking Strength: 22.3 kN (5,000 lb/2.27 tonne)
Capacity: 140kg Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.