The Tiger Brake Winch is a high quality multi-purpose winch used for a wide variety of lifting and hoisting applications. The automatic brake ensures the load remains suspended when the crank is released and avoids unchecked descent of the load; there is no freewheeling making the hand winch extremely safe to operate. All the mechanical components are enclosed for protection against dust, dirt and rain contamination. This equipment has a lifting capacity ranging from 360kg to 1180kg. The BHW is compact and lightweight yet rugged and durable. These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009.
This model is protected using our unique formulation giving unprecedented long term reliability and superior corrosion resistance and protection in the most severe conditions. The coating provides excellent friction protection and has been proven to be effective through at least 1000 hours of the ASTM B 117 Salt Spray Test. The coating gives the properties of stainless steel without the cost implications. Wire Rope and Straps sold separately.
Features & benefits:
• Available as 360kg, 550kg, 800kg, and 1180kg models.
• Superior corrosion protection.
• Compact, light-weight and rugged construction.
• Very low operator effort required for easy operation.
• For cable and strap.
• High quality multi-purpose winch.
• Gears and brakes fully covered to prevent dust, dirt and rain contamination.
• Universal mounting plate.
• Automatic load-actuated brake can hold the load in any position.
• Heat treated gears.
Model: BHW-OCP Options: Without dual handle
With dual handle
Pulling capacity options: 800lbs (360kg)
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.