Tiger TIB Fall Arrest Retractable Lifelines/Inertia Reels are designed to reduce vertical impact force on the body caused by falling from height. They are used to provide semi-permanent fall protection. The lifeline tension allows the user to move freely around the work area.
These units meet the requirements EN360:2002 and all fittings meet EN 362:2002.
Features & benefits:
• Part of the Tigersafe range of height safety equipment.
• Lightweight, compact and durable.
• Available with 2m and 6m webbing lengths.
• Ideal for use in areas where a wire rope could damage fragile items in the work area.
• Top anchor point with built-in swivel - limits lifeline twisting (2m and black 6m models).
• Supplied with screw gate karabiner for fitting to a suitable anchor point.
• Top scaffold hook available as an option.
• Orange 6m model complete with lower self-locking snap hook and swivel with built-in impact indicator.
• 2m and 6m black models with “rip stich indicator” and ultra lightweight self-locking hook.
• Lightweight aluminum housing for 2m models.
• Strong, durable, nylon casing for 6m models.
• 6m models supplied with pull down cord.
Model | Length of Webbing: TIB-02-W | 2 meter
TIB-06-WM | 6 meter
Maximum rated load: 140kg
Minimum static strength: 15kN Braking force: Less than 6kN Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.