Tiger TIB Fall Arrest Retractable Lifelines/Inertia Reels (PPE Category III) are designed to reduce vertical impact force on the body caused by falling from height. They are used to provide semi-permanent fall protection. The lifeline tension allows the user to move freely around the work area.
Features & benefits:
• Wire Rope - 4.8mm galvanized.
• 6m length wire.
• Lightweight aluminum housing – nylon case options also available.
• Triple pawl brake system with energy dissipating mechanism.
• Side cable exit for smooth operation and reduced cable wear.
• Top anchor point with built-in swivel - limits lifeline twisting.
• Supplied with screw gate karabiner for fitting to a suitable anchor point.
• Top scaffold hook available as an option.
• Lower self-locking swivel snap hook with built-in impact indicator for connecting directly to the safety harness.
Maximum rated load: 140kg
Minimum static strength: 12kN Braking force: Less than 6kN Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.