Tiger TIB Fall Arrest Retractable Lifelines/Inertia Reels are designed to reduce vertical impact force on the body caused by falling from height. They are used to provide semi-permanent fall protection. The lifeline tension allows the user to move freely around the work area.
Features & benefits:
• Part of the Tigersafe range of height safety equipment.
• Lightweight, compact and durable.
• Triple pawl brake system with energy dissipating mechanism.
• Side cable exit for smooth operation and reduced cable wear.
• Ergonomic carrying handle makes transport, set-up and storage easy and safe.
• 150kg capacity for operator and tools.
• Top anchor point with built-in swivel - limits lifeline twisting.
• Supplied with screw gate karabiner for fitting to a suitable anchor point.
• Top scaffold hook available as an option.
• Lower self-locking snap hook and swivel with built-in impact indicator for connecting directly to the safety harness.
• Buffer spring at cable exit protects block and allows for smooth operation.
• Highly durable nylon casing*.
• 8mm galvanized wire rope.
Length of wire options: 6 meter
Maximum rated load: 150kg
Minimum static strength: 12kN Braking force: Less than 6kN Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.