All Tiger PROLH Professional lever hoists are manufactured from the highest quality materials precisely machined, thus producing strong products with high resistance to impact damage. The lever hoists are finished in a high quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection. This all ensures they are ideal hoists for long-term use with less maintenance and servicing costs. The strong impact resistant gearbox housing, complete with close tolerance fit bearings that fully support the pinion shaft and planet gears, maintains smooth revolutions whilst under load. High gear ratios keep physical effort to a minimum; this provides maximum mechanical efficiency.
Features & benefits:
• This product ranges from 800kg –20.0t. Patented Quad Cam Pawl System with DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002. It is available with slipping clutch overload protection, in addition with forged clevis adaptor components.
• Equipped with a unique torsion brake mechanism, one piece construction pinion gear, no requirement for preload tension to activate the ratchet mechanism and light load tested and certified at 2% of the rated capacity.
• Adaptable to use both inverted and horizontally with individual spares readily available.
• Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option).
• All major parts are heat treated and precisely machined - It is finished in high quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection.
• Can be chained up to meet your exact requirements.
• Phosphor bronze bearings.
• Adjustable chain end anchorage available as an optional extra - Also available with stainless steel load chain or spark resistant hooks. (Contact us)
• Available with load bearing swivel.
Model: PROLH Working Load Limit Options: 800kg
Height of lift Options: 1.5 meter
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.