The Tiger TPS/TPT Push Trolleys are fitted with trolley wheels which are specially designed with a convex profile eliminating potential point loading. The wheels run on sealed ball bearings for smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance. Like all our Push Beam Trolleys, these push trolleys are certified and come with documentation.
Features & benefits:
• Plain trolley range from 0.5t to 15t.
• Operating temperature of -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option).
• The anti-drop plates design ensures extra safety and prevents damage to the wheels when contacting end rail stoppers.
• Extended beam width available.
• Tiger trolley wheels are specially designed with a convex profile eliminating potential point loading.
• The wheels run on sealed ball bearings for smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance.
• Optional beam locking device.
• Corrosion or spark resistant versions available.
• The 5:1 factor of safety allows for use with manual or powered hoists.
If you need a wider beam range or have specific head room requirements please contact us for bespoke solutions.
Model: TPS/TPT Capacity | Beam Width | Bar Type Options: 0.5 tonne | 62-128mm | single
1 tonne | 62-128mm | single
1 tonne | 106-305mm | single
2 tonne | 88-154mm | single
3 tonne | 87-153mm | single
3 tonne | 87-153mm | twin
5 tonne | 106-194mm | single
5 tonne | 106-194mm | twin
10 tonne | 125-320mm | twin
15 tonne | 150-320mm | twin
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.