The Corrosion Resistant Tiger TPS/TPT Push Trolley is fitted with trolley wheels which are specially designed with a convex profile eliminating potential point loading.
- Plain Trolley Range from 0.5t to 15.0t.
- Geared type available (with hand chain length to suit your requirements). Operating temperature of -30°C to +100°C (temperature range of -50°C to +100°C available as an option).
- Geared Trolley Range from 0.5t to 30.0t.
- The wheels run on sealed bearings for smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance. Extended beam width available.
- Optional beam locking device. The anti-drop plates design ensures extra safety, and also prevents damage to the wheels when contacting end rail stoppers.
- Twin bar or single bar trolleys available.
- Corrosion or Spark Resistant versions available.
- The 5:1 factor of safety allows for use with manual or powered hoists
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Contact us for wider beam widths
Model: TPS | TPT Capacity | Model: 500kg | TPS-0050-CP
1000kg | TPS-0100-CP
1000kg | TPS-010W-CP
2000kg | TPS-0200-CP
3000kg | TPS-0300-CP
3000kg | TPT-0300-CP
5000kg | TPS-0500-CP
5000kg | TPT-0500-CP
10000kg | TPT-1000-CP
15000kg | TPT-1500-CP
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.