The Tiger XTP Spark Resistant Push Trolley are developed for the use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX zones). In many areas of industry, plants are operated with potentially explosive atmospheres. Due to the very high risk to personal and other assets, extremely strict guidelines and technical requirements are in place in explosive zones, which this product is in accordance with.
- The anti-drop plates design ensures extra safety and prevents damage to the wheels when contacting end rail stoppers
- Extended beam width available
- Corrosion or spark resistant versions available
- Tiger trolley wheels are specially designed with a convex profile eliminating potential point loading
- The wheels run on sealed ball bearings for smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Optional beam locking device
- The 5:1 factor of safety allows for use with manual or powered hoists.
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Contact us for wider beam widths
Model: XTP ATEX rating: EX II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°
(Zone 1/21 & 2/22)
Capacity | Clamp Width Options: 500kg | From 62mm up to 128mm
500kg | From 62mm up to 203mm
1000kg | From 62mm up to 128mm
1000kg | From 62mm up to 203mm
2000kg | From 88mm up to 154mm
2000kg | From 88mm up to 230mm
3000kg | From 87mm up to 153mm
3000kg | From 87mm up to 203mm
5000kg | From 106mm up to 194mm
5000kg | From 106mm up to 305mm
10000kg | From 125mm up to 320mm
15000kg | From 150mm up to 320mm
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.