The TKR crane weighers in Ireland are compact measuring devices for the weighing of loads. Use appropriate attachments like grade 8 forgings between the hook of the hoist or crane, the crane weigher and the load. The crane weighers have a liquid crystal display (LCD), which can tare as well as show either the gross or the net load. It also indicates overload at 110% of the rated capacity and the status of the battery.
Features and benefits include:
- High accuracy and lightweight design
- Easy-to-read display and easy to use
- Robust design
- Housing can be rotated 180 degrees
- Retains the peak value to memory.
- The battery capacity provides for around 200 operating hours.
- Automatic setting to zero when load indicator is switched on.
- Use of rechargeable batteries possible with an external battery charger (not part of the delivery package)
- Display of maximum weight (gross/net).
- Display of measuring units on the load indicator.
- Measuring units kg, t, lbs, to, kN.
- Automatic stand-by for a prolonged battery lifetime.
- Simple change of batteries
- Warning if batteries are low
- Overload warning
- Remote control and data exchange via radio transmission.
- USB interface.
- Accumulation memory.
Scope of delivery:
- Crane weigher
- Remote control with display
- 7 x 1.5 V AA batteries
- Carrying case
- Test certificate
- PC cable
- User software
|Model | Capacity options:||
TKR 1.0 | 1000kg
TKR 3.2 | 3200kg
TKR 5.0 | 5000kg
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.