The Tigrip load indicators in , TZL and TZR, are compact measuring devices for the weighing of loads. The TZL model is the standard digital display unit and the TZR model comes complete with a radio remote control. On account of their flexibility, these load indicators are suitable for a multitude of applications. Whether used as a conventional crane weigher or to measure forces, it is the economical choice for various applications. They are very simple and straight forward to use! The load indicators have a liquid crystal display (LCD), which can tare as well as show either the gross or the net load. It also indicates overload at 110% of the rated capacity and the status of the battery. NB. External battery charger is not supplied as standard, but must be specified as an optional extra.
Features and benefits include:
- High accuracy.
- Lightweight design.
- Easy-to-read display.
- Easy to use.
- Robust design.
- Retains the peak value to memory.
- The battery capacity provides for around 200 operating hours.
- Automatic setting to zero when load indicator is switched on.
- Use of rechargeable batteries possible (external battery charger*).
- Display of maximum weight (gross/net).
- Display of measuring units at the load indicator.
- Measuring units: kg, tonnes, lbs, and kN.
- Automatic stand-by for a prolonged battery lifetime.
- Simple change of batteries.
- Warning, if batteries are low.
- Overload warning.
Scope of delivery:
- Load indicator.
- 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries.
- Test certificate.
|Measuring range options:||
0 - 1 tonne,
0 - 2.5 tonne,
0 - 5 tonne,
0 - 10 tonne,
0 - 20 tonne
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.