The Universal Drum Rotator offers the ideal solution to the handling of a mixed variety of drums. The Universal Drum Tipper has the option to be operated by an Overhead Crane or Forklift. The attachment will handle all types of drums, be it 110 or 210 litre sizes, plastic, steel or fibre. The drum tipper will allow drums to be rotated through 360 degrees with minimal effort. You have a choice of operation. There is the Crank Handle operation and there is the Loop Chain operation. Like all our forklift attachments, the drum rotator will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel, plastic and fibre drums, offering complete user flexibility for different drum types.
• Fitted with fork pockets for forklift use and a lifting eye for crane use, thus offering better utilisation of available plant.
• Crank Handle or Loop Chain rotation to allow effortless and controlled pouring of drum contents, eliminating risk of over pouring and spillage.
• High quality gearbox to drain drums fully whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain.
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drum firmly, eliminating risk of drum slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss.
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift.
• CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Minimum Drum Height:
Maximum Drum Height:
Types of gearbox operations:
Crank Handle or Loop Chain
CE Marked and comes with Test Certificate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.