The William Hackett C4 QP chain hoist incorporates the four-pawl mechanical engagement functionality. The unique and patented pawl design enhances the capabilities of the hoist allowing all four pawls to engage with the ratchet gear in an offset configuration allowing finer adjustment and tensioning capability while maintaining pawl/ratchet engagement. This improves the hoist's resilience to failure. Capability to provide finer adjustment and tensioning operations.
Features & benefits:
• Working load limit range from 500kg to 50 tonnes.
• Light load capability tested and certified at 2% of the chain hoist rated capacity.
• Quad pawl (QP) endurance tested to twice the industry norm.
• Safety factor of 4:1.
• Safety latches hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches.
• The latch and hook tip are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
• Hooks have overload indicator marks either side of the hook throat (500kg to 10t).
• Both top and bottom hooks are embossed with a batch code, manufacturer's mark and the working load limit for full traceability and compliance to international standards.
• A unique hand chain joiner is used as a quick and secure method of joining the hand chain.
• Hook housing is secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc insert locking nuts to allow full inspection.
• Fleeting.cross hauling has been independently tested (test report 2550-7615) for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration of the WLL.
• Load chain is fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standard BS EN818-7 Grade T (8).
• The temperature range is from -20°C to +120°C.
• 500kg to 10 tonne hoists are proof tested to 1.5 times the Working Load Limit.
• 15 tonne to 50 tonne hoists are proof tested to 1.25 times the Working Load Limit.
An overload limiter available as an option upon request.
30,000kg and 50,000kg options available on request.
Brand: Model: C4 QP Capacity Options: 500kg
Length of Load Chain Options: From 3 meter up to 12 meter Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.