William Hackett ATEX-L4 Lever Hoist
The Hackett ATEX-L4 lever hoist is designed to assist the pulling, dragging, stretching and positioning of heavy loads across industries by operating the lever with one hand.
The design and specification of the William Hackett ATEX-L4 lever hoist includes:
- Working Load Limit Range: 800kg to 10 tonnes
- Light Load Capability: the ATEX-L4 lever hoist is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- Twin Pawl: double safety; fitted as standard.
- Corrosion Protected: specific internal components corrosion protected
- Copper Plated: parts include top and bottom hook bowls, load chain guides, grip rings and chain stripper.
- Safety Latches: the WH ATEX-L4 lever hoist top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tips are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- Hook Overload and Traceability Marks: hooks have overload indicator marks either side of the hook throat (800kg to 10t). Both top and bottom hooks are embossed with a batch code, manufacturer's mark and the working load limit for full traceability and compliance to international standards.
- Hook Housing: secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc locking nuts to allow full inspection.
- Fleeting/Cross Hauling: the WH L4 lever hoists c/w with shipyard hooks are tested and certified for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration.
- Load Chain: the hoists are fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standard BS EN818-7 Grade T (8).
- Temperature range: -20°C to +135°C
- Proof Tested: 800kg to 10 tonnes are proof tested to 1.5 times the Working Load Limit.
- Overload Limiter: available as an option upon request.
- For use in shipyards, fabrication facilities, upset welding, pulling angle iron and other applications.
The Hackett ATEX-L4 lever hoist complies with the requirements of ATEX Directive 2014 / 34 / EU and meets and exceeds the requirements of the following international standards:
- British Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
- American Standard ASME B30.16-2014
- Australian Standard AS1418.2-1997
- South African Standard SANS 1594:2007
- NORSOK R-002: 2017.
Brand: Working Load Limit: 800kg
Height of Lift: 1.5m
Temperature Range: -20°C to +135°C. Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.