William Hackett ATEX-L4 Lever Hoist
The Hackett ATEX-L4 lever hoist is designed to assist the pulling, dragging, stretching and positioning of heavy loads across industries by operating the lever with one hand.
• Working Load Limit Range: 800kg to 10 tonnes
• Light Load Capability: the ATEX-L4 lever hoist is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
• Twin Pawl: double safety; fitted as standard.
• Corrosion Protected: specific internal components corrosion protected
• Copper Plated: parts include top and bottom hook bowls, load chain guides, grip rings and chain stripper.
• Safety Latches: the WH ATEX-L4 lever hoist top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tips are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
• Hook Overload and Traceability Marks: hooks have overload indicator marks either side of the hook throat (800kg to 10t). Both top and bottom hooks are embossed with a batch code, manufacturer's mark and the working load limit for full traceability and compliance to international standards.
• Hook Housing: secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc locking nuts to allow full inspection.
• Fleeting/Cross Hauling: the WH L4 lever hoists c/w with shipyard hooks are tested and certified for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration.
• Load Chain: the hoists are fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standard BS EN818-7 Grade T (8).
• Temperature range: -20°C to +135°C.
• Proof Tested: 800kg to 10 tonnes are proof tested to 1.5 times the Working Load Limit.
• Overload Limiter: available as an option upon request.
• For use in shipyards, fabrication facilities, upset welding, pulling angle iron and other applications.
The Hackett ATEX-L4 lever hoist complies with the requirements of ATEX Directive 2014 / 34 / EU and meets and exceeds the requirements of the following international standards:
• British Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
• American Standard ASME B30.16-2014
• Australian Standard AS1418.2-1997
• South African Standard SANS 1594:2007
• NORSOK R-002: 2017.
Brand: Model: WH-ATEX-L4 ATEX rating: EX II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°
(Zone 1/21 & 2/22)
Working Load Limit options: 800kg
Height of Lift options: 1.5m
Temperature Range: -20°C to +135°C. Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.