The William Hackett SS-C4 QP chain hoist incorporates the four-pawl mechanical engagement functionality. The unique and patented pawl design enhances the capabilities of the hoist allowing all four pawls to engage with the ratchet gear in an offset configuration allowing finer adjustment and tensioning capability while maintaining pawl/ratchet engagement. This improves the hoist's resilience to failure, capability to provide finer adjustment and tensioning operations. Safe just became safer!
Features & benefits include:
• Working load limit range of 500kg to 50 tonnes.
• The light load capacity has been tested and certified at 2% of the chain hoist rated capacity.
• The Quad Pawl (QP) has been endurance tested to twice the industry norm.
• This product has a safety factor of 4:1 and stainless steel fixings used throughout the hoist. In addition to this the brake components are corrosion protected.
• Safety latches hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tip are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
• Hook overload and traceability marks; hooks have overload indicator marks either side of the hook throat (500kg to 10t).
• Both top and bottom hooks are embossed with a batch code, manufacturer's mark and the working load limit for full traceability and compliance to international standards.
• A unique hand chain joiner is used as a quick and secure method of joining the hand chain.
• The hook housing is secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc insert locking nuts to allow full inspection.
• The fleeting/cross hauling has been independently tested (test report 2550-7615) for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration of the WLL.
• The load chain is corrosion protected Grade 8 load chain offered as standard, with the option of calibrated Grade S (6) 316L stainless steel load chain, hand chain and bottom hook (stainless steel bottom hooks are only available for 500kg and 1 tonne units).
• The temperature range is -40°C to +120°C.
• Marine Plant: - AkzoNobel Interpon D1010 Premium - Corrosion Resistance 1,000 hours according to DIN EN ISO 9227.
• 500kg to 10 tonne hoists are proof tested to 1.5 times the Working Load Limit.
• 15 tonne to 50 tonne hoists are proof tested to 1.25 times the Working Load Limit.
An Overload Limiter is available as an option upon request.
30,000kg and 50,000kg options available on request.
Brand: Capacity: 500kg - 20 ton Length of Load Chain Options: From 3 meter up to 12 meter Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.