Aluminium jacks combine light weight with high lifting capacity. The use of high tensile aluminium alloy allows lifting capacities of up to 100 tons resulting in a very favourable 1.8 tons lifting capacity per 1 kg weight ratio.
Operation of Yale hydraulic jacks is very simple. Jacks are supplied ready for use, i.e. including hydraulic oil, operating lever and, where applicable, carrying handle and lifting claw.
Hydraulic jacks are universally popular tools for use in workshops or on site for all kinds of lifting and assembly applications, for construction, shipbuilding, power plants, general engineering, metal fabrication and many more.
To increase stability, all jacks with long stroke (305 mm) are equipped with an elongated base plate.
- Strokes from 75 - 305mm.
- Extremely low weight.
- The 6.5 and 10 tons jacks can be operated in any position (also upside down) and are equipped with spring return piston and stop ring.
- The 20 to 100 tons jacks can be operated vertically or with front face in horizontal position.
- All jacks are provided with an overload protection valve.
- From 20 tons capacity with additional mechanical stroke limiter.
- All jacks with hardened alloy steel saddle and sensitive lowering valve which is activated by the operating lever.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.