The NEW and improved Yale UNOplus-Series A is the upgraded version of the best selling UNOplus. The UNOplus- Series A ATEX is a convenient, versatile ratchet lever hoist designed for pulling, lifting, and lashing of loads. Its features include a compact design, robust stamped steel construction, and a favourable price / efficiency ratio. The new unit is even lighter in weight and comes complete with a free chaining device as standard that serves to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions. The UNOplus-Series A is available as a ‘Standard’ lever hoist, an ATEX unit, or a UTILITY version specifically for overhead line construction.
Features & benefits:
• Due to optimised gearing and improved bearings in the housing cover a minimum effort is required to operate The short hand lever.
• Steel hand wheel as standard.
• Automatic screw-and-disc type load brake with corrosion protected components.
• Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
• Robust chain guide rollers eliminate fouling and jamming of chain on the load sheave.
• Sturdy bottom block with encapsulated bolt connections.
•Alloyed steel link chain in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
• Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
We provide online training for this product. Learn more about this Lever Hoist course.
Brand: Model: UNOplus-A ATEX ATEX Rating:
EX II 2 GD c IIB T4 (Zone 1/21 & 2/22)
Capacity options: 750kg, 1500kg, 3000kg or 6000kg
Lifting Height: 1.5 meter or 3 meter Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.