Yale HPS hydraulic hand pumps in are easy to use and operate independently of any external energy source. They are designed for a maximum 700 bar system pressure and will allow each hydraulic cylinder to utilize its maximum capacity. The two-stage system reduces pumping time. Stage 1 allows rapid piston travel under no load or light load conditions. The pump automatically switches to stage 2 when the piston is loaded and a higher force is required from top. The hand pump is an all-steel construction designed for rough use and has a high-efficiency pumping action. The handle can be locked for easy carrying. The large and easy-to-control return valve allows the operator to precisely control the return stroke. Other standard features include a large and easy-to-control hand wheel, air bleeding and oil filling plug, large support feet for stability, tilted tank to increase usable oil volume and ergonomic handle grip.
- Operating pressure maximum 700 bar.
- Two-stage operation with automatic switch-over (except HPS-1/0,7 A).
- Large reservoir volumes.
- With pressure relief valves, adjustable from the outside.
- Precision-adjustable relief valve (handwheel).
- Robust all-steel construction.
- HPH-pumps are equipped with a 4-way control valve plus a precision-adjustable relief valve.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- Includes oil filling.
- Pressure gauges with corresponding adaptors are also available as accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.