Spring balancers in Ireland are used to relieve the operator from the weight of hand-tools. By using a tapered rope drum the weight of the attached load is compensated, loads up to 200kg can be moved effortlessly in vertical axis. Spring balancers allow the worker to move the suspended tool or object up or down with very little effort. Depending on the spring adjustment, the object will remain in position or retract when no force is applied. With a spiral groove on a tapered drum, the winding radius is increased to match the torque build-up of the spring, thus neutralising it and achieving a balanced condition. Applications: Spot-welding guns, riveting-machines, slaughterhouse equipment, multiple nut-runners etc.
YBA series spring balancers have the same technical features as the YBF series, but are equipped with an additional safety feature in case of rope breakage. This mechanism automatically locks the rope in case of accidental dislodging of the suspended weight, breakage of the bottom hook or the rope. Whipping of the rope and potential injuries to the operator or other personnel in the area is avoided. This series is used primarily in areas in which higher safety standards are applied or adverse conditions are common (flying sparks etc.) which might cause damages to the rope. This series is available with standard and extended rope length.
- The housing is manufactured from high-tensile aluminium pressure die casting for maximum resistance to impact.
- Manual drum lock for an easy exchange of rope or for changing the attached load.
- The special spring-assembly inside the balancer guarantees a consistent counterbalance throughout the complete working range.
- Easy exchange of wire rope. A small slot in the body facilitates the removal and re-installation of the rope without any need to disassemble the unit.
- Spring assemblies as separate units in a closed steel housing for improved handling during assembly and disassembly. Reduced risk of injuries.
- Rope guide made of wear-resistant nylon for reduced wear of rope and body.
- Lifetime of the spring balancer is increased. The rope guide can be removed and installed on site without disassembling the rope.
- Load indicator allows easy reading of the capacity set.
- Upper and lower suspension eyes are provided for the attachment of secondary safety chains. Providing additional safety and preventing the spring balancer and load from falling accidentally.
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.