With the Yale YCH double-acting hollow hydraulic cylinders in , the return of the piston is done hydraulically by means of the second oil port. These double-acting hollow cylinders are used when the piston needs to be retracted quickly e.g. with high-cycle pulling applications. Like the YCS cylinders, the YCH range have a centre hole design where a threaded rod can be placed through so that extremely high pulling forces can be achieved. Hollow cylinders are used as the power component within hydraulic puller sets, for prestressing anker bolts, removing axles, shafts, bushings, extracting tubes, as well as for heavy-duty pulling applications.
- Yale ChroMo-Design.
- Operating pressure maximum 700 bar.
- Double-acting with hydraulic return.
- With large centre hole diameter.
- Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
- Hard-chromium plated piston with replaceable, heat-treated saddle.
- Metric mounting threads at cylinder body and inside of piston.
- Stop ring prevents overtravel of the piston up to full operating pressure.
- Interchangeable hardened saddle.
- With inner and outer dirt wipers.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- Includes 2 female coupler halves model CFY-1.
- All cylinders with carrying handle, from model
- YCH-62/250 with 2 lifting rings.
|Capacity options:||From 33 ton up to 140 ton|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.