Yale YCS hollow hydraulic cylinders in have a centre hole design where a threaded rod can be placed through so that extremely high pulling forces can be achieved. Hollow cylinders are used as the power component within hydraulic puller sets, for prestressing anker bolts, removing axles, shafts, bushings, extracting tubes, as well as for heavy-duty pulling applications.
- Yale ChroMo-Design.
- Operating pressure maximum 700 bar.
- Single-acting with spring return.
- With large centre hole diameter.
- Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
- Hard-chromium plated piston with replaceable, heat-treated saddle.
- Metric mounting threads at cylinder body and inside of piston.
- Stop ring prevents overtravel of the piston up to full operating pressure.
- Interchangeable hardened saddle.
- With inner and outer dirt wipers.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- Includes female coupler half model CFY-1.
- From model YCS-21/150 with carrying handle.
- From model YCS-57/70 with two lifting rings.
|Capacity options:||From 12 ton up to 93 ton|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.